Thứ Bảy, 8 tháng 8, 2015

Vogue’s still in life of Brian

GUE Williams has lifted the lid on her split from husband Brian McFadden, revealing she still lives with the Westlife star.
The Irish model, 29, admits that people think her living arrangements are odd, but says it is convenient for now.
Together... Brian and Vogue in 2013
Together... Brian and Vogue in 2013 News Newspaper Group Ltd

She said: “My family find it strange but we’ve only just broken up and I haven’t found somewhere else to live.
“I’m sure there will be a time when we’re not in contact as much as we are now, but until I find somewhere else we’re going to be in each other’s lives.”
How could Brian let stunning Vogue go?
How could Brian let stunning Vogue go? MGM Media Ltd

Vogue insists there is no sinister reason behind the break-up, saying: “It just didn’t work out.
“He wasn’t with anyone else, I wasn’t with anyone else, it was nothing to do with that. That’s why we find it easier to be friends maybe.”
Vogue admits many find her living arrangements confusing
Vogue admits many find her living arrangements confusing MGM Media Ltd

She admits the split has been stressful, but said she “tries to take the positive out of life”.
Vogue with underwear guru Michelle Mone
Vogue with underwear guru Michelle Mone MGM Media Ltd

That will include the big-money deal with bra boss Michelle Mone to promote award-winning fake tanning range UTan, which is available fromUTanshop.com and boots.com.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét